We had spuds from the farm in them. There should be four.
我們有新鮮的馬鈴薯。應該有四個吧。
They'll be filthy, James.
它們很臟啊,James。
Are you sure your bag is clean, James?
你確定紙袋是干凈的嗎,James?
Yes, dear, I... cleaned it thoroughly.
是的,親愛的,我..徹底清潔了它們的。
You do look silly!
你看上去真傻啊!
I wonder if it's all right to have eyeholes.
我想知道是否該留一個觀察孔。
They say it's the correct thing to wear white.
他們說最好穿上白色的衣服。
People in Hiroshima with patterned clothes got burned where the pattern was,
廣島的人們,凡是穿著有圖案衣服的,就會從圖案處燃燒起來。
and not so much on the white bits.
白色的部分就不會。
Even the buttons showed up.
紐扣也會暴露出來。
Yes, but they were Japanese.
是,但是他們是日本人。
Is there a clean white shirt, dear, ready for the bomb?
還有干凈的白襯衫么,親愛的,為爆炸準備著。
You're not going to wear that nice new one I gave you for Christmas!
最好別穿那件新的,那是我為你過圣誕準備的!
I don't want that spoiled.
我不想它被糟蹋了。
You can wear your old clothes for the bomb and save the best for afterwards.
在轟炸期間,你可以穿那些舊衣服,把新的留給以后嘛。
All right, dear. Well, is there an old white one, without stripes?
好吧,親愛的。那還有舊的白襯衫,完全沒有條紋的嗎?
I don't want stripes all over me.
我可不想條紋布滿我的全身。
I've never heard such nonsense.
我再也不要聽到那些胡言亂語了。
We didn't think what colour clothes we had on in the war.
我們從不考慮在戰爭期間我們應該穿著什么顏色的衣服。