What's all that, dear? I don't know.
這就齊了嗎,親愛的? 我不確定。
It's called "miscellaneous." Pass it in, please.
這些被稱為“雜七雜八的”。通過這項吧。
Funny. What, dear?
真有意思。 什么有意思,親愛的?
In the governmental leaflet, it says, "Remove thin materials from windows."
在官方手冊上說,“把輕薄的織物從窗邊移開。”
And in the County Council leaflet, it says, "Hang white sheets in the windows."
在地方議會的傳單上又說“在窗邊掛上白色的簾子。”
I wonder which is correct.
我該相信哪一個呢?
Oh! It says peanut butter.
哦,這里提到了花生醬。
We haven't got any. Oh, dear.
我們一點都沒有,噢,親愛的。
Never mind, ducks. I don't like it, nor do you. No, but it's on the official list.
別擔心,寶貝兒。我和你都不喜歡吃那玩意兒。 可是官方清單上說了要有它。
Oh, dear.
哦,親愛的。
Now, don't worry, love.
現在別操心那個了。
I expect we'll survive without it.
我猜沒有它我們也會活得挺好的。
It'll probably go runny in the heat, anyway.
也許它會維持我們身體的熱量呢。
You get terrific heat with these bombs, you know.
炸彈也會給你帶來可怕的熱量,知道嗎。
Mind you, diet is very important.
菜單可是件很重要的事情。
You are what you... eat.
你正是你所...吃的東西。
And the survival of the fittest, an' that. Whoa!
最健康的才能存活下來,難道不是嗎?哇哦!
That's why so many people... are jogging and eating lots of AllBran, I expect.
我猜這就是為什么大多數人...經常慢跑還要吃大量的AllBran麥片。
Only the fittest will survive the outcome of the nuclear holocaust.
只有最健康的人才能逃脫破壞性的核武器爆炸。