Mind you don't get paint on those curtains, James.
窗簾上就不用涂了吧,James。
You should have taken them down first. You never think.
你就沒想過先把它們取下來。
I know that smile of yours, James.
你笑什么,James。
"Keep doors closed to prevent the spread of fire", it says.
這里說“保持門窗緊閉以將火焰隔離在外。”
But you've taken off half the doors, James. Yes, dear.
可是你已經把家里一半的門都卸下來了,James。 是啊,親愛的。
Won't that make the fire worse, then?
這樣做不是會讓火勢更猛烈嗎?
Er...
呃...
Well, I er...
好吧,我,嗯...
Perhaps the blast will blow the fire out.
也許沖擊波會把火給帶出去。
Well... Hm!
嗯...
The inner core or refuge looks quite cosy, doesn't it, dear?
這個隱蔽處看起來真舒適啊,是嗎,親愛的?
I hope those doors aren't marking the wallpaper, James.
我希望那些門不是做墻紙用的,James。
Come in and try it out, dear. Please.
試試進出方便不,親愛的。
JWhoa! Careful! Careful! You'll have it over!
哇哦,小心,小心!別把它弄倒了。
Budge up, can't you, James?
你能稍微挪開點嗎,James?
Couldn't you have made it a bit...wider?
就不能把它做的...寬敞點兒嗎?
It's er... It's constructed in compliance with the governmental specifications, dear.
呃...這是按照政府手冊建造的,親愛的。
Well, they might have made it wide enough for two people.
好吧,也許他們覺得這樣足夠容納兩個人躲避了。
Suppose you were married? We are married, dear.
假設你已經結婚了? 我們已經結婚了,親愛的。
Yes, well there you are, then.
是,那么我們已經結婚了。
Oh!
哦!
What about if you had children? Where would they go?
可是如果你有孩子呢?他們該去哪兒躲著?