Spitfires and Hurricanes in the blue sky over the cornfields.
玉米田上方的藍天上,盤旋著噴火式戰斗機和暴風雨。
The White Cliffs of Dover.
丹佛大壩。
Old Jerry coming over every night.
Old Jerry 每晚都來。
Those were the days. (Turns light off)
那些都是過去的事了。(打開燈)
Don't you dare use my best cushions from the front room!
你竟敢從前面房間里拿我最愛的靠墊來用!
I'll get some old ones from upstairs.
我去樓上拿一些舊的下來好了。
I'll put them in plastic bags.
我要把它們放進塑料袋。
I don't want fingermarks getting all over them.
我可不想它們上面沾滿手印。
I shouldn't worry too much, love.
其實不用太擔心這些,親愛的。
They're bound to get dusty with all the fallout coming down.
他們不可避免地將被即將降臨的輻射搞臟。
It says here we've got to lay in food supplies for 14 days.
據說我們得準備好兩個星期的食物。
I'd better put a note out for 28 pints of milk, then.
那么我最好去買28品脫的牛奶來。
I'll just pop out and get 14 loaves, dear! And a protractor.
我正準備出去買14條面包回來,親愛的!還有量角器。
Anything else you want?
你還有什么要買的?
I'll need more plastic bags, dear!
我還要一些塑料袋,親愛的!
There's no bread, ducks! Sold out.
沒買著面包,寶貝兒!全賣完啦。
There seems to be some sort of panic purchasing.
市場上開始有哄搶恐慌了。
After all, there is a war on.
無論如何,戰爭真的開始了。
It can't be helped, dear.
這怎么辦,親愛的。
Or nearly, anyway.
或者近了。
I hope you haven't left that cape dripping in the hall, James!
我希望你沒把披風忘在大廳了,James!
Oh, no, dear.
噢,沒有,親愛的!