And you look out the window and you see me.
你看出窗外,看到我
See my face?
看見我的臉?
Yeah. Do I look scared?
對 我害怕嗎?
No. You look happy.
不,你看上去很高興
You know why?
你知道為什么?
Because I can pay those bills.
因為我能夠付清那些賬單
We got tons of money and I'm not scared of anything.
我們有很多錢,我不害怕任何事情
All right, your turn.
好吧,到你了
My turn what? The future.
到我什么? 未來
Close your eyes. What do you see? Okay.
閉上你的眼睛,你看到什么? 好吧
Nothing. Just look.
什么也沒有看見 試試看
Okay, in the foyer, I see...
好吧,在休息大廳,我看見…
A table...
一張桌子…
And...
還有
A staircase. Excellent.
樓梯 很好
I'm going up the stairs.
我上樓梯
Get to the top yet?
到樓頂沒有?
Almost.
差不多了
What's up those stairs?
樓梯上有什么?
Look, Oscar.
看,奧斯卡
Kids.
小孩
So many kids I can't count.
這么多小孩,我都數不過來
They're our kids.
他們是我們的小孩
I was hoping you'd say that.
我一直希望你這么說
Really? I told you.
真的? 我告訴你
I'm not scared of anything.
我不害怕任何事
Hallelujah Hallelujah
哈利路亞 哈利路亞
Hallelujah
哈利路亞
Hallelujah
哈利路亞
A man living alone is a king of sorts.
獨居的男人是個國王
Unfortunately, his kingdom is small, with very few comforts.
不幸的是,他的王國太小了,不舒適