Hey, you know how when people are super rich,
嘿,你知道當人們特別有錢時
they got those hallways at the front of the house, you know, by the front door?
他們在屋前有走廊,在前門
OSCAR. ; And they put those grandfather clocks there and...
他們把那有鐘擺的落地大座鐘放那里…
You mean like a foyer. Yes! Yes, like a foyer.
你是指象個休息大廳 對,對,象個休息大廳
All right. It's the future, okay? 好吧,
那是未來,好不?
So picture this, Oscar of the future,
想象一下,未來的奧斯卡
and I'm heading home from whatever cool thing it is that I decide to do.
我做完我決定做的事情,往家趕
Where am I? You? You're in the house.
我在哪? 你?你在房子里
What do you think?
你覺得怎樣?
We live together? Of course we live together.
我們住在一起? 當然,我們住在一起
What kind of house? Big.
什么樣的房子? 很大
I go get the mail out of the box, and we've got these huge fucking bills.
我去拿信,我們有很多扯淡的賬單
Never seen anything like it. Dentist, mortgage, electricity...
從來沒有看過這些 牙醫的,按揭的,電費的
The guy, you know, that looks at your eye when you can't...
那家伙,檢查你的眼睛當你不能…
The optometrist? Yeah, him. He's there.
驗光師? 對,就是他,他在那
And you're in the foyer.
你在休息大廳