Not anymore. He's bonded with us.
不再是了,他跟定我們了
No... His name is Gumbo now.
不… 現在他的名字是岡保
Wait! Wait. Wait.
等等
We had a deal.
我們說好的
Well, that was then and this is now. I'm so sorry, Bradley,
那是以前,這是現在 真不好意思,布拉德利
But Billy loves the dog and we love the dog.
但比利愛那只狗,我們也愛那狗
Don't talk to me about love, okay? My wife left me.
不要跟我說愛,好不?我太太離開我
I'm alone, okay? I want a dog. I need that dog!
我一個人,我想要只狗,我需要那狗!
I know. Okay? For another woman.
我知道 為了另外一個女人
My heart goes out to you, sweetie. I think Kathryn is a selfish bitch.
親愛的,我的心是站在你一邊的 我認為凱瑟琳是個自私鬼
Brad... Bradley!
布拉德利!
I think what you should do is go straight to the pound
我想你該做的就是直接去動物收容所
and pick yourself out another dog. We had a deal!
給你自己挑另外一只狗 我們說好的
I know. Well, I have to take it back. It's null and void.
我知道,我得收回我的話,那是無效的
Aggie, I need that dog, okay? Please. I...
阿芝,我需要那狗,好不?拜托了
This is not a joke. I'm talking about my stability, here.
這不是開玩笑,我是在說我的穩定性
I know. I'm really sorry, Bradley, but... No...
我知道,我真的對不起,布拉德利 不…
As Billy's mother, my responsibility is to him first, okay?
作為比利的母親,我的責任 是以他為重,好吧?
Good luck. No. No!
祝好運 不要
Aggie!
阿芝
Hi, Bradley. Hi. Oh, God. How you doing?
嗨,布拉德利,嗨,天,你好嗎?
Huh?
嗯?
I missed you. I missed you so much.
我想你,我真想你
Uncle Bradley?
布拉德利舅舅?
Hey, how you doing, Billy? Come over here.
嘿,你好嗎,比利?過來這里
Come on.
來