If Kathryn's meant to be with women, so be it,
如果凱瑟琳天生就是同性戀的也就算了
but I just can't help but think maybe I did something to cause it.
但我總在想也許是我做了什么造成的
To put her off men forever.
把她永遠推離男人
But what? Never cheated.
但因為什么?我從不偷吃
I didn't lie.
我不撒謊
I made love to her on a regular basis.
我跟她做愛保證一定數量
She fell in love, that's all.
她墮入愛河,僅此而已
One minute she was married,
那一分鐘她結婚了
next minute there was this person right in front of her,
接下來那分鐘有這一位在她面前
whom she couldn't ignore no matter how hard she tried.
她不能回避,無論她怎樣嘗試
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Well, I was there when they met. So were you.
她們認識時我就在那,你也在
Bradley, look. Try focusing on simple pleasures.
布拉德利,盡量集中找尋簡單的快樂
You know? Small blessings.
比如,一些小祝福
Hmm.
呃
Like... Like what?
比如?
That's not for me to say.
不是我來說的
I got my hair, right, Harry? There's a start.
我有頭發,對吧,哈里? 開頭很好
Okay.
好吧
Well...
呃…
I got this place. Best espresso in Portland. The best!
我有這地方 波特蘭最好的咖啡!
I got my little dog. A loyal companion.
我有只小狗 忠實伙伴
I'm really sorry, Bradley,
我真的對不起,布拉德利
but you can't have the dog back. We're going to keep him.
但你不能要回那狗,我們打算養他
Agatha, that's my dog.
阿加莎,那是我的狗