Oscar! I ain't running a motel around here!
奧斯卡!我不是開旅館的
You hear me? Yeah, I heard you!
你聽到沒有? 好,我聽到了
Maybe we should just go out the window. No!
也許我們該從窗口出去 不
We're going out the way we came in.
我們從哪里進來,就從哪里出去
Oscar. You ready?
奧斯卡! 你準備好沒有?
Hello, missy.
你好,小姐
Pleased to meet you. The name's Chloe.
見到你真高興,我叫克洛伊
Yeah, well, don't you come in this house again unless I invite you.
除非我邀請你來,你不要再踏進這屋子
There'll be trouble I can't be responsible for.
出了亂子我擔當不起
You hear me?
你聽到沒有?
Hey, don't be scared, all right?
嘿,不要怕,好嗎?
He is a mean son of a bitch, but I can be, too.
他是個自私狗雜種,但我也可能是
I'll protect you from anything.
我會保護你的
Bradley, we have to talk.
布拉德利,我們需要談談
No, hold on.
等下
That's really sweet.
真的很甜蜜
Happy birthday, sweetheart.
親愛的,生日快樂
It's a dog.
一只狗
No. No, no. That's not... It's the dog.
不,不,不,那不是…是那只狗
That's Bradley Jr. That's the dog you picked out.
那是布拉德利二世,你挑的那只狗
But I hate dogs and you know that.
但你是知道我討厭狗的
No, you don't. You... You love dogs.
不,你沒有…你愛狗
I would have said anything to get out of that room.
我為了逃出那個屋子,我會說任何話
I don't want a goddamn dog!
我不想要這鬼狗!
And you know that, but you got me one anyway, because you...
你知道的,但你還是給我一個,因為你…