- I don't care. - Okay. Okay.
- 我不管 - 好吧,好吧
Look, just take a... Take a step.
看,只需往前踏一步
We'll just go in. We'll check it out. If you get nervous, we'll come right back.
我們進去看一看,如果你覺得緊張 我們馬上出去
Hmm? 怎樣?
Look. See how adorable they are?
看,他們多可愛?
Say hi.
打聲招呼吧
Hello... Otis.
你好…奧蒂斯
"Otis"? “奧蒂斯”?
You know, he just looks like an Otis.
他看上去就像奧蒂斯
Oh.
噢
Hi, Sophie. Aren't you a pretty girl?
嗨,索菲,你是可愛的小女孩嗎?
Hey, Gordon, don't be sad. Somebody's gonna pick you, okay?
嘿,戈登,別傷心 有人會來領養你的,好吧?
Randolph needs a haircut.
倫道夫需要理發
And this one...
這位是…
This one is Bradley.
這是布拉德利
Bradley, meet Bradley.
布拉德利,見過布拉德利
And she was right. This dog, Harry,
哈里,她是對的
it looks exactly like me.
這狗看上去跟我一模一樣
Didn't you tell me your wife was afraid of dogs?
你不是告訴過我,你太太害怕狗嗎?
No, no, no. Not anymore. I mean, she... I cured her.
不,不,不再害怕了,我治好她了
See, I think Kathryn was trying to send me a subliminal message.
我想凱瑟琳潛意識告訴我
I think she was telling me that she wanted that dog,
我想她在告訴我,她想要那只狗
the dog, Harry, the dog she named after me,
哈里,她以我的名字命名那狗