And this is Harry Stevenson.
這是哈里?史蒂文森
How long have you guys been married?
你們結婚多久了?
- Almost... - Six years and a little bit of change.
- 大概… - 六年左右
You know, I think I'm going to go put some money in that jukebox.
我想去自動唱片點唱機播首歌
Will you save my spot for me?
你可以幫我看著我的位子嗎?
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 好的 - 好的
BRADLEY: Anyway, I mean, I could tell you one thing, they...
不管怎么說,我可以告訴你一件事
They take the game seriously.
他們對比賽非常重視
I mean, they're practicing three nights a week.
他們一周訓練三晚
HARRY: Well, that's how you get it done. BRADLEY: Yeah?
- 成功需苦干 - 怎么說?
HARRY: If you'd studied that hard, Bradley, you might have been a decent student.
如果你學習也這么刻苦 你可能成為優等生了
I agree.
沒錯
I want to see
我想看看
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
What people saw
人們看到了什么
I want to feel
我想感覺
(WHISPERING) Hi.
嗨
Like I felt before
跟以前一樣
I want to see the kingdom come
我想看到那朝代的來臨
Excuse me. Thank you.
對不起,謝謝
I want to feel
我想感覺
Yeah, well, thank you.
謝謝
Forever young
永遠年輕
You hear that song?
你聽到那歌么?
That song goes out from Jenny to Kathryn.
那首歌是詹妮點播給凱瑟琳聽的
From now on, that'll be our song.
從今起,那是我們倆的歌
I want to live in a world where I belong
我想活在屬于我的世界里
I want to live
我想活
555-2189.
#555-2189
And I believe that it won't be very long
我相信不久的將來就會實現
If we turn, turn
如果我們…