as a gift. Maybe for her birthday.
作為禮物,也許生日禮物
In fact, I know it. What do you think?
事實上,我知道了,你怎樣看?
- I think I'd proceed with caution. - No, you don't understand. We need a dog.
- 我覺得要慎重 - 不,你不了解,我們需要一只狗
I have been telling her we should have a baby.
我已經跟她說過,我們該養只狗
She's the one who keeps saying she's not ready.
她總是在說她還沒有心理準備
Bradley, if you get the dog,
布拉德利,如果你養那只狗
you're telling her that you know her better than she knows herself.
你是在說你了解她勝于她了解她自己
So?
怎樣?
So, you better be right.
那你最好沒判斷錯
BRADLEY: You know what I feel like doing? I feel like just driving over there
你知道我現在想做什么?就是開車過去
and grabbing the little guy before somebody else gets him.
趁還沒有被人領走,趕緊把那小家伙要了
So just do it, though, you know? Go for it.
想干就干唄,去領養他吧
You only live once.
你只活一次
Yeah? You think?
你真的這么認為?
Probably.
也許
Harry?
哈里?
Why are you asking me, Bradley? Your mind's made up.
你還問我干嘛?你已經決定了
Well, not entirely.
呃,也不完全
- Hey, you need anybody to work here? - Yes! Yeah.
- 嘿,你們這需要請人么? - 對,是的
I mean, if that's all right with you.
如果你想的話
You have any experience with this kind of work?
你有沒有工作經驗?
You...
你…
- Do you like coffee? - Not much.
- 你喜歡咖啡嗎? - 不太喜歡
- No. - OSCAR: Neither did I when I started.
- 沒有 - 我剛開始的時候也沒有