Big, beautiful, hazel eyes.
淡褐色的漂亮大眼睛
Oh, man, we're going to have adventures, you and me.
噢,我們要去找些刺激,就你和我
It's going to be, like, Kathryn and Jenny.
凱瑟琳和詹妮
Jenny and Kathryn.
詹妮和凱瑟琳
Name? Chloe.
叫什么? 克洛伊
Barlow. "Chloe"?
巴洛 “克洛伊”?
It used to be plain old Chloe, but I customized it.
通常是念作平聲,但我來點個性化的
Really? Yeah.
真的嗎? 真的
Well, you know, Chloe...
那么,克洛伊…
You're really pretty. Has anybody ever told you that?
你很迷人,以前有沒有人告訴過你?
I think I scare guys off because I'm so intense.
我想我把男孩子都嚇跑了 因為我太投入了
Well, you don't have to worry about me in that department.
關于那方面你不用擔心我
Really? Really.
真的嗎? 真的
Uhhuh?
啊哈?
That's the second time this week.
那是本周第二次了
Yeah, what are the odds?
對,不知成功率多大?
Not two women again?
不會又是兩個女人吧?
No, more conventional this time.
不是,這次更傳統
Classical, in fact, like Romeo and Juliet.
事實上是經典的,就像羅密歐與朱麗葉
They laid eyes on each other and their fates were sealed.
他們目光對視那霎間 他們的命運也注定了
Life will never be the same for either one of them again.
他們倆的生活不可能再保持不變了
Now, don't you go falling in love at first sight.
現在你不會一見鐘情了嗎?
Too late, my dear. I already did.
親愛的,太晚了,我已經做過了
Did you talk to the dean today?
你跟教務長談過了嗎?
If you're going to go back to teaching next semester,
如果下個學期你想回去教學
you've got to let him know.
你得告訴他
Esther...
埃絲特
I'm aware of that.
我知道
You know how every relationship has, like, a perfect day?
你知道雙方相處怎樣有完美的一天嗎?
Yeah.
唔
What do you mean?
你是指什么?