Well, would you look at that?
你看看那里?
They have completely moved out, hammock and everything.
他們徹底搬走了,吊床和所有東西
You never heard such screaming.
還沒有聽過這么大聲的尖叫
The movers told them to shut the hell up
搬運工叫他們閉嘴
or they'd throw all their things in the street.
否則他們把他們所有的東西都扔大街去
Remember when they first moved in here?
還記得他們剛搬進來的時候嗎?
I said I'd never seen a happier couple.
我還從沒有見過如此幸福的一對
What did I tell you?
我告訴過你
It's the house. It's cursed.
是這屋子,這屋子被下咒了
Houses aren't cursed, now. People are.
屋子不會被下咒,但人會
You're a jock, huh?
你是個運動員,是嗎?
I used to be.
我過去是
That was a long time ago.
很久以前的事了
That's my mom. She took off when I was in junior high.
那是我媽媽,在我上初中時突然去世了
Bat drove her away.
是巴特害死她的
Bat? My dad. His name's Bathold.
巴特? 是我的爸爸,他的名字是巴特侯德
People call him the Bat, so that ought to tell you something, right?
大家都叫他巴特(蝙蝠) 從這你應該知道一些事
Yeah, he blows up tree stumps for a living.
他是以砍樹干為生
Then he comes home, thinks about my mom,
當他回到家,想起我媽媽
and gets shitfaced.
就喝個爛醉
Yeah.
對
Yours?
你的?
My mom gave it to me when I was a kid.
我小時我媽媽給我的
Do you sleep with him?
你和他一起睡嗎?
Yeah. What? Is that bad? He's a great little spoon.
對?怎么?不好嗎?抱著他很舒服的