BRADLEY: Wait for your pitch, sweetie.
等著你的投擲,親愛的
Yeah!
嗯
- There it is! There it is! Okay, take two! - JENNY: Gray! Melissa!
對了!對了!來個二壘打
- BRADLEY: There you go! - Right here.
你太棒了!
BRADLEY: Yeah!
嗯
Don't even think about it.
別癡心妄想了
Not bad, huh?
不錯,嗯哼?
- Not bad. - Yeah, yeah, yeah!
- 不錯 - 對,對,對
BRADLEY: Take the lead. Go! Go!
領先,快!快!
Don't say I didn't warn you.
別說我沒有警告你
WOMAN: Nice save out there.
救球相當漂亮
I'm sorry about it.
我很抱歉
No. Well, that's true, though. Answer me this.
別,不過說真的,回答這個問題
If your sport's suddenly being taken seriously,
如果你突然對運動來真的
how come we're wearing long pants and you guys are still wearing shorts?
為什么我們都穿長袖了 你們還是穿短袖?
Because we're hot.
那是因為我們火辣
Oh!
哦
- Hey, that was a great play. - Thank you.
- 嘿,打得太棒了 - 謝謝
Join us. Sit down.
坐過來吧,跟我們一起
- Yeah. - Why not?
- 對 - 為什么不呢?
It was really good. Very athletic.
真的很棒,很健壯
- Hey, I'm Jenny. - Hi. Kathryn.
- 嘿,我叫詹妮 - 嗨,凱瑟琳
- Nice to meet you. - Hi. Bradley Smith. I'm her other half.
- 很高興認識你 - 嗨,布拉德利?史密斯,我是她的另一半
- Hi. - Nice to meet you.
- 嗨 - 很高興認識你