Roger.
羅杰
- Look at this place. - Wow.
- 看看這地方 - 哇
- Sarah? - Sarah?
薩拉? - 薩拉?
Roger.
羅杰
Oh, Herb.
噢,赫伯
- Oh, baby. - Oh, yes. Oh, yes.
- 噢,寶貝 - 噢,耶,噢,耶
- Make me beg! - Yeah!
- 讓我滿足吧! - 耶!
Oh, I'm so lucky!
哦,你太幸運了!
- Oh, my God. - Is that a DVD?
- 噢,天哪 - 是在看DVD嗎
No, it's them.
不,是他們
Oh, you're the king!
噢,你就是國王!
Yes!
耶!
- I'm going up there. - Why?
- 我要上去 - 為什么
- Roger! - I want some.
- 羅杰! - 我也想來試試
- Roger. - Roger.
- 羅杰 - 羅杰
- Baby, grab me some nachos. - Yes, dear.
- 寶貝,給我拿點玉米片 - 好的,親愛的
What's this?
這是什么?
- Roger, put it down. - What? Oh, come on.
- 羅杰,放下 - 什么?噢,來吧
- Roger. - Why does it say Sarah?
- 羅杰 - 為什么上面寫著薩拉?
- Let's get out of here. - This isn't our house.
- 我們離開這兒吧 - 這不是我們的房子
Roger, you should put it down now.
羅杰,你快放下
Oh, stop. Would you just quit?
噢,住手,你就不能住手嗎?
- We have to, Roger. - For God's sake, we're trespassing.
- 我們必須,羅杰 - 老天,非法闖入