We have to get out of here.
我們必須得離開
- Put it down. Come on. - OK, let's try and use this.
放下,快點 - 好,讓我們來用用這個
We have to go.
我們必須得走了
I'm so embarrassed.
我可真麻煩
I'm mortified. I'm famished.
我欲火焚身,我很饑渴
- Bobbie. - Yeah?
- 芭比 - 什么
- Are you making anthrax? - Excuse me.
- 你是不是得炭疽熱了? - 對不起!
But can't you hire someone to clean?
可你不能雇人打掃嗎?
Dave says I got to do it myself, like Sarah Sunderson.
戴夫說我應該自己做 就像薩拉?桑德森
Someone brave?
找個勇敢的人?
- Oh, could you believe her? - But, darling, her home is spotless.
- 噢,你能相信她嗎? - 不過,親愛的,她家一塵不染!
And she's having incredible sex in the middle of the day
而且她大中午就和老公…
with her husband.
過不可思議的性生活
Well, I'm sorry, but my shrink says I need creative chaos.
抱歉,但我的心理醫生說混亂能給我靈感
- My therapist says I need boundaries. - My doctor said I need
- 我的理療師說我要分清界限 - 我的醫生說我需要
enough electricity to jumpstart Vegas.
電療后服用維加斯(藥名)
- You ever done Zoloft? - Kid stuff.
- 你吃過喏仁特嗎(抗抑郁藥)? - 小孩的玩意
Xanax. I worship Xanax. I'm old-fashioned.
偌納克斯(藥名) 我崇拜偌納克斯,我比較老派
I like Prozac with a Viagra chaser.
我喜歡普偌唑(抗憂郁劑)加偉哥
You're up, and you're up.
起來了,起來了
- Oh, Roger. - Viagra.
- 噢,羅杰 - 偉哥