But if I'm not the smartest
可如果我不是那個最聰明的
then I don't know, who am I?
那我就不知道,我是誰?
and the best of the best and the most successful,
那個最好的,那個最成功的
You wanna find out?
你想知道嗎?
How?
怎么做?
First of all, we're in the country now, so no more black.
首先,我們現在在鎮上 所以不要再穿黑的了
- No more black? Are you insane? - You heard me.
- 不穿黑的?你瘋了嗎 - 你聽見我說的了
Manhattan career bitches wear black. Is that what you wanna be?
曼哈頓職場婊子們才穿黑的 你難道想做那樣的人
Only high-powered, neurotic, castrating,
只有精力過剩,神經質,中性的
Ever since I was a little girl.
從我還是個小姑娘的時候開始就想
Do I really look OK?
我看起來真的可以嗎?
Can I be honest?
我能說實話嗎?
- You look kind of like Betty Crocker. - I know.
- 你看起來有點像貝蒂?克羅克(食品商標) - 我知道
- At Betty Ford. - We need milk.
- 在貝蒂?福特鎮 - 我們需要牛奶
- We need milk. We need milk. - Thank you.
- 我們需要牛奶,我們需要牛奶 - 謝謝
Look, I'm trying to make an effort to change.
看,我正在努力去改變
He was strong, he was forceful, he was commanding.
他很強硬,有說服力,控制了我
I mean, last night my husband was a different person.
我是說,昨晚我老公是個不同的人