You're even prettier than in the newspapers.
你比報紙上還要漂亮
- They don't do you justice. - Excuse me, that woman is very sick.
- 他們對你確實不公 - 對不起,那個女人病得很重
Thank you. I should be going with her.
謝謝你,我應該和她一起去
She'll get all the help she needs. Trust me, little lady.
她會得到應有的照顧的 相信我,女士
That woman had a seizure, and she was practically levitating.
那個女人突然暈過去 都快飛起來了
And I have told you five million times I phoned Herb.
我都告訴你無數遍了 我打電話給赫伯
He said that Sarah is fine.
他說薩拉沒有事
She just needed some fluids, just like Mike said.
她只是缺水,就像邁克所說的
- She was sparking, Walter. - She was dancing.
- 她當時直冒火花,沃爾特 - 她當時在跳舞
Then why wasn't there a doctor anywhere? And why...?
那為什么那兒都沒有醫生? 為什么…?
Why...?
為什么…?
Walter! Walter! And why did everyone
沃爾特!沃爾特! 為什么所有人都那樣?
just automatically listen to that Mike person?
都自覺地聽那個叫邁克的?
And why, why was everyone just standing there?
還有為什么,為什么 所有人都袖手旁觀
You mean why weren't they just listening to you?
你是說為什么他們不乖乖聽你的話?
- That's not what I'm saying! - Jesus Christ, Joanna!
- 我沒有那么說! - 上帝啊,喬安娜!
your kids barely know you, and our marriage is falling apart.
你的孩子幾乎不認識你 而我們的婚姻也幾近破裂
- What? - You were fired,
- 什么? - 你被解雇了!