- There you go. - Stepford stallions love their mares
- 開始了 - 斯戴福的紳士們愛他們的小姐
All men left, all men right
男士左,男士右
Rope that filly, she won't bite
緊握著,她不會放的
All join hands and circle sweet
所有人握緊手轉圈圈
Please your cowboy with your feet
帶動你的牛仔,腳兒踢起來
- Nice shirt, Stan. - Thanks.
- 襯衫不錯,斯坦 - 謝謝
Yippee-ki-yay, yippee-ki-yay, yippee-ki-yay, yippee-ki-yay,
咦-咔-呀
yippee-ki-yay, yippee-ki-yay,
咦-咔-呀
- yippee-ki-yay, yippee-ki-yay, - Honey.
- 咦-咔-呀 - 親愛的
- Yippee-ki-yay, yippee-ki-yay. - Calm down.
- 咦-咔-呀 - 冷靜
Do-si-do, do-si-do, do-si-do, do-si-do,
多-西-多
- Whoa, back up, guy. - Do-si-do, do-si-do, do-si-do...
- 往后站,各位 - 多-西-多…
Jesus.
上帝啊
Do-si-do, do-si-do, do-si-do, do-si-do.
多-西-多
- Excuse me. Excuse me. - Is she all right?
- 對不起,對不起 - 她有事嗎
- It's OK. - Excuse me.
- 沒事的 - 對不起
- Do-si-do. - All right. OK. Don't try to move her.
- 多-西-多. - 好的,不要動她
- She's drunk. - There's no need, thank you.
- 她喝醉了 - 不需要的,謝謝你
- She's blond. - I'm her husband.
- 她是金發 - 我是她的丈夫
- Do-si-do. - Jo, you're not a doctor.
- 多-西-多 - 喬,你不是醫生
Walter, I can take care of this. I ran a network.
沃爾特,這個我應付得來 我曾掌管過電視網的