How do you ladies keep your figures?
你們是怎么保持身材的?
Is there just a huge vat of cobbler vomit somewhere?
是不是有專門用來吐水果餡餅的大桶?
Oh, I'm sorry.
噢,對不起
- But worth it? - Roger.
- 可是有必要嗎 - 羅杰
- That is... - This is fabulous.
- 那是… - 這真太好吃了
Jerry thinks that I overdo, you know, everything.
杰瑞認為我做任何事都喜歡做過頭
Excuse me, aren't you Roger Bannister?
打擾一下,你不是羅杰?巴尼斯特嗎?
The amazing architect from The Times?
泰晤士報上那個驚人的建筑師?
Oh, thank you. This is Jerry Harmon.
噢,謝謝你!這是杰瑞?哈蒙
- Hi. - Corporate attorney.
- 嗨 - 事務所的律師
But he's getting the help that he needs.
但是他正在找他要的
- Stop it. - You stop it.
- 住嘴 - 你住嘴
- We're new. - Oh, my God, Joanna Eberhart.
- 我們是新來的 - 噢,上帝,喬安娜?埃伯哈特
- I love the shows. - Oh, thank you.
- 我很喜歡那些節目 - 噢,謝謝你
And Bobbie Markowitz. Love the books.
還有芭比?馬科維茨 很喜歡那些書
I mean, right here in Stepford.
我是說,來到斯戴福這里
Jerry, how did this happen? Where did you come from?
杰瑞,怎么會這樣的? 你們從哪兒來?
People.
人物
Attention, attention, Fourth of July funsters,
注意,注意 國慶節的游客們
grab your partners because it's time
拉上你的同伴,因為現在是…
for some sizzling Stepford square dancing, so come on in.
跳斯戴福方塊舞的時候了,快進去吧
- Square dancing? - Cowgirls?
- 方塊舞? - 牛仔女郎?
- We're in hell. - Come on, Bobbie.
- 我們死定了 - 來吧,芭比
- Howdy. - Howdy.
- 你好 - 你好
OK, everybody ready to kick up your heels
好,大家準備好踮起腳
for some barn-busting Stepford high-stepping?
來支勁爆的斯戴??觳轿璋??
OK.
好的
Bow to your partners Lose your cares
向你的舞伴鞠躬,忘掉煩心事