Next time you look back, I, uh-
下次 當你回首往事的時候..
I really think you should look again.
我真覺得你該好好想想了
It's playing at 5:00. Do you wanna see it?
- 5點開始 - 你想去看嗎
Um, I don't know. We could just go back to your place or
- 不知道 你該回去了
No, I really want to see it. Let's go.
不 我想去看 走吧
Time it was and what a time it was
時間是所謂的時間
It was
他是
A time of innocence
純真的時光
A time of confidences
有信心的時候
You okay? Yeah.
- 你沒事吧 - 沒事
What- what is it? The movie?
怎么了 電影..
It's nothing. I'm just- I'm just being stupid.
沒事 我 我太傻了
Yeah? Yeah.
- 是嗎 - 恩
Preserve your memories They're all that's left you
留住那些過去的記憶
It pains me we live in a world...
沒人聽說過留蘭香的世界
where nobody's heard of Spearmint.
真讓人痛心
I've never heard of them. I put 'em on that mix I made you.
- 我就沒聽說過他們 - 我把他們放進了我給你的混音碟里
They're track one.
第一首就是
Oh, yeah.
哦 對
So, what do you wanna do?
那么 接下來干嘛
I think I'm just gonna call it a day.
我想我該走了
You don't wanna get some dinner? Are you hungry?
不想一塊吃晚飯嗎 你不餓嗎