not, you know, some words that some strangers put in their mouths.
而不是讓那些陌生人幫他們說
Words like "love"...
就像 " 愛 "
that don't mean anything.
那沒任何價值
Sorry. I'm sorry. I,
uh- 對不起 抱歉
I quit. I'm-
我辭職
There's enough bullshit in the world without my help.
這世界已經(jīng)夠扯蛋了 不需要我了
All right. Next we do running drills.
好了 下次我們做跑步練習
Hey, you're sketching again.
嗨 你又在描了
Yeah, well, just doodling.
我只是亂畫的
Okay, Tom. We got 20 seconds. Talk to me. You okay? Tom
我有20秒 告訴我 沒事吧
Yeah, I'm good. I'm great.
沒事 我很好
You know, my friends are all in love with you.
我那些朋友們都很喜歡你
You know, it's like we said.
就像俗話說
Plenty of other fish in the sea. Thanks.
- 海里還有很多魚 - 謝謝
But, uh, those are guppies.
但也有食人魚
Yeah.
對
Hey, Tom? Mmm.
- Tom - 嗯
Look, I know you think that she was the one,
我知道你你認為 她就是你的命中注定
but I don't.
但我不覺得
Now, I think you're just remembering the good stuff.
你只記得那些好的那一面