"Congratulations on your new baby." Right? "
恭喜你喜得貴子 " 是嗎
How 'bout, "Congratulations on your new baby.
為什么不是 " 恭喜你鬼混出來的兒子出生
- That's it for hanging out. Nice knowing you." - Sit down, Hansen.
認識你真高興 " - 坐下 Hansen
How 'bout this one, with all the pretty hearts on the front? I know where this is going. Yep!
這個呢 這個有愛心封面的 我知道里面是什么
"Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart. I love you."
" 情人節快樂 甜心 我愛你 "
That sweet? Ain't love grand?
真甜蜜 愛情多偉大
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
這就是我想說的
What does that even mean, "love"?
它到底是什么 愛情
Do you know? Do you? Anybody?
你知道嗎 你 誰知道
Tom.
Tom
If somebody gave me this card, Mr. Vance, I would eat it.
如果誰給我這樣的卡片 萬斯先生 我就吃了它
It's- It's these cards, and the movies, and the pop songs
- 就是這些卡片 電影 流行歌曲
They're to blame for all the lies...
它們該對所有的謊言負責
and the heartache, everything.
心痛 和所有的一切
And we're responsible. I'm responsible.
我們有責任 我也有責任
I think we do a bad thing here.
我認為我們在做錯事
People should be able to say how they feel- how they really feel
- 人們說出他們的感受 他們真實的感受
does it say?