Uh, no.
沒有
I really don't.
真沒有
Okay.
好吧
We'll come back to you. Uh, McKenzie?
過會再叫你 麥肯齊
Actually, you know what? Yes, Tom?
- 事實上 那些.. - 什么
Can I say something about the cat? Well, okay.
- 那只貓 我能說兩句嗎 - 當然
Yeah, uh, this is
- 那么 .. 這樣
And, Rhoda, no disrespect here,
羅拉 我只是就事論事
but, um, this is total shit.
但這真的很水
Tom! "Go for it" and "You can do it"?
- Tom - " 加油 " 和 " 你能做到 "
That's not inspirational. That's suicidal.
那不是創意 那是自殺
If Pickles goes for it right there, that's a dead cat.
如果 " 泡菜 " 真的去尋找了 它就成死貓了
These are lies. We're liars.
騙人的 我們都是騙子
Think about it. Why do people buy these things?
想想吧 為什么人們買這些
It's not 'cause they want to say how they feel.
不是因為他們想說這些
People buy cards 'cause they can't say how they feel, or they're afraid to.
人們買賀卡 是因為他們不能或不敢 說出他們想說的
We provide the service that lets them off the hook.
我們提供服務 好讓他們擺脫這些
You know what? I say, to hell with it! Let's level with America.
知道嗎 這真扯蛋 讓我們對美國人說實話吧
At least let them speak for themselves! Right?
起碼讓他們說出自己心里話
I mean, look! What- what is this? What does it say?
看看 這些都是什么 寫的什么