Hello... - Hey, Its me.
- 喂... - 嘿 是我
Norah, is that you? - Yeah - Norah
是你嗎? - 對
Have you ever been Tress Ling?
有沒有試過扒鐵軌?
So when you at the crime scene, are the bodies still there?
你在現場的時候 尸體還在嗎?
No the bodies are gone, But it's weird, you know.
不 尸體沒了 但是很奇怪
Its like we are connected to them in a strangely, intimate way, and...
感覺跟他們有一種奇怪的 親密的關系 而且...
I don't know. I guess its weird.
我不知道 太奇怪了
I have seen a dead body once, so...
我見過一次死尸 所以...
Really? - My mom.
- 真的? - 我媽媽
She was in a movie of the week once you know. - Really?
- 她還上過"每周一篇" - 是嗎?
There was a bunch of Hollywood people and they were filming in old town.
有一幫電影人在舊城區拍電影
And they saw my mom and they thought that she was beautiful and talented and they gave her a speaking part.
他們見我媽很漂亮又有天賦 就給了她個有臺詞的角色
Oh yeah?
是嗎?
Do you want to hear it? - Yeah.
- 想聽聽嗎? - 想啊
I recommend the pecan pie.
我推薦核桃派
I recommend the pecan pie. - Yes, that was her line.
- 我推薦核桃派 - 嗯 是她的臺詞