That was it.
就是這樣
That was pretty cool.
還不賴嘛
It was on TV and everything.
上了電視什么的
Me and Rose didn't see it.
但Rose和我從沒看到過
But... Rose said, Mom, talk about It all the time.
不過... Rose說媽媽 總是會談起這個
I don't remember.
我是不記得了
I don't remember her much at all.
我連她都不怎么記得
But I have a box of her stuff.
不過我有一盒子她的東西
It just things that she touched and...
就是些她碰過的...
And... little things.
還有其他一些東西
How did she died?
她是怎么死的?
It was a Do It Yourself kind of thing.
她自己動的手
I think that the train is coming.
火車應該就快來了
Yup, yes it is. Oh yeah, Okay, so this is where we climb.
噢 來了 我們就從這兒爬
Up to that edge.
上到那邊
Who was I before I was born?
在我出生之前我是誰呢?
What happens when we die?
我們死了會怎么樣呢?
I'm not climbing up there.
我不要爬上去
Come on, this is Tress Ling.
來嘛 這才叫扒鐵軌
This is what it is all about. It is like...
就是為了尋這刺激 就像...
This big pissed off God and he is right up in your face and he is screaming at you, and he is so close.
上帝氣壞了 對著你大吼大叫 他離你很近 就在跟前
You can smell the metal from his breath. - If you already live in the heaven,
- 都能聞到他呼吸里的金屬味兒 - 如果你已經住在天堂里了
Where do you go when you die?
你死后會去哪兒呢?