Davis
女士?
We are the cleaning crew.
我們是清潔公司
Yes, I wanted to give you the keys.
好 我把鑰匙給你們
In the dent, Where my husband...
在書房里 我丈夫...
I had beidge and when I.
我出門打橋牌 回來的時候...
Do you need me to show you?
你要不要我帶路?
No, we can find it.
不用 我們能找到
Okay, that is good then.
好 那就好
My son in law are taking me, For a lunch at the Howard Johson.
我女婿要帶我去豪生酒店吃午飯
Mrs. Davis? Would you like for me to sit with you for a little while? Davis
女士? 需要我陪你坐一會嗎?
Yes dear, I believe i would.
好 我想我需要
EDNA PLAYS BEIDGE AT 400 TELL EDNA YOU LOVE HER "Edna
4點去打橋牌 告訴Edna你愛她"
Is she okay? - Yes, she will be okay.
- 她還好嗎? - 恩 會沒事的
Why is that lady so sad?
為什么那位女士這么傷心?
Well her husband died and she misses him.
她的丈夫死了 她想念他
Maybe we could let her use our radio, Then she can talk to him.
或者我們可以讓她用我們的對講機 這樣她就能跟他講話了
I have shrimp for you, For a very, very good price.
我賣點蝦給你 價錢非常便宜
$ 100 for you I can give you deal.
100塊就成
Smell these... take a look, View them.
聞聞... 看一下 檢查一下
Are they good? - Yes, it's good.
是不是很好?
Oh no - Why not?
- 不 - 為什么?
No. - Tell me, why not?
- 不 - 告訴我 為什么?