Brown? Or flowers.
棕色的? 還是有花的?
Brown. - Are you sure?
- 棕色的 - 你確定?
All right, we go. Go and get your stuff together, please?
好咧 我們走 你去理下東西好不?
Thank you.
謝謝
Sunshine Cleaning. - Hello, Henry Smith, of State Farm.
- 陽光清潔公司 - 你好 我是州立農業保險公司的Henry Smith
State Farm? Oh State Farm, hi. - I have called you about a month ago.
- 州立農業保險? 哦 你好 - 大約一個月前我打過電話給你
Yeah, what can I do for you?
是嗎 有什么能為您效勞?
We've got a house we need to turn around but our guys are busy in Santa Fe Today.
我們今天有間屋子要周轉 不過我們的人都在圣達菲
So I thought, I give you a call. - Today?
- 所以我想到了你們 - 今天嗎?
Yes, 60 Howard Avenue Antelope Springs.
對 在羚羊泉 霍華德大街60號
All right..., thank you, bye bye.
那好 謝謝 再見
Blow off the shower. - I can't blow it off, I promised.
- 別去迎嬰洗禮了 - 不行 都答應人家了
Just tell them, You can't do it, Rose.
就跟他們說你抽不出身咯
It is an insurance company, Norah, They could throw us tons of business, this is our in. Norah
這是家保險公司 能給我們提供很多客戶呢
Yes, this is our in, so don't go To the damn baby shower.
沒錯 我們的機會來了 所以你就別去什么洗禮了