And what is that exactly biohazard removal or whatever....?
你說的那啥生物危害究竟是什么?
Well... eh a lot of times when people died
唔... 許多時候人們死了
It can be kinda messy you know...so
可能會臟亂不堪 所以...
What we do is we go in and we clean up the mess and make sure that everything is clean and sanitary.
我們就去清理個一干二凈
Because the people don't realize, the safety involved with the removal of blood and body fluids.
因為人們并不知道去除這些 血跡體液對安全健康相當重要
I can not imagine.
難以想象
You like doing it?
你喜歡干這行?
Yeah, I do.
是啊
We comes into people lives when they have experienced something profound.
人們經歷一些深刻而悲傷的事 此時我們進入了他們的生活
And sad. And they've lost somebody, you know.
他們失去了親人
And...
而且...
The circumstances, they are always different.
每次的境況都是獨一無二的
But that is the same. And... we help.
不過有一點是相同的 就是... 我們去幫忙
In a some small way...
在某些方面...
We help.
我們提供綿薄之力
What is that? - That is a propeller.
- 那是什么? - 螺旋槳
When we are done preparing with this wing, Than we'll go into the end.
我們做好了這個翅膀 就能收尾了
Like? - Yeah.
- 喜歡么? - 嗯
It doesn't fly. - Right, like my helicopter.
- 不會飛啊 - 沒錯 和我的直升機一樣
It must be hard to build models with just one hand.
只用一只手一定很困難吧
It is.
沒錯
Come here, kitty.
小貓咪 過來
Here, kitty, kitty...
過來 小貓咪
Good kitty, good kitty, ...
小貓咪 小貓咪...
Come on. Did you get left behind? You are the sweetest thing.
來吧 你怎么被丟下了? 你最可愛了