Hey Dad.
嘿 老爸
Hi. - Do you mind keeping an eye on Oscar for a while?
- 嗨 - 能不能替我帶會兒孩子?
Yeah, sure. - I just got to go and get my couple of shifts back.
- 好啊 - 我得去把我的班補回來
Don't go back to be a maid. That is not a good job for you.
別再給人去當仆人了 這工作不適合你
Dad, I need a job.
老爸 我需要工作
I hold like about 40.000 dollars on that house and on top of everything else's, i just...
因為那間屋子我欠了大概四萬塊 除此之外還有...
You're not getting 40000 dollars by just cleaning houses.
你不可能靠打掃屋子賺四萬塊
I'll figure something to do.
我會想辦法的
I will.
我會的
Can I make a sandwich? - Yeah, go ahead you know where everything is.
- 我能做個三明治嗎? - 可以啊 去吧 你知道東西在哪兒
Go make up with your sister.
跟你妹妹和好吧
She is your sister, go make up with her.
她是你妹妹啊 去跟她和好吧
Dad... please.
老爸... 拜托了
What's this?
這是什么?
Just open it.
打開看看吧
Why do you have my mom's I.D.?
你怎么會有我媽的身份證?
I found it. At work.
我上班的時候找到的
Me and Rose did a job while back.
Rose和我之前接了一單活兒
And... there was a woman.
有個女人