I know what you're thinking Oscar, but the one we saw at the store was full of gymics. Oscar
我知道你在想什么 我們在店里看到的那個不好
The didn't has what these have.
它不像這副那么好
Wow, is that an old Zeiss?
哇 那是蔡司鏡的?
They didn't have the weight. There's no history.
沒那么重 也沒那么經典
This is really a classic Binocular you got there.
你這個望遠鏡可是個經典款噢
Sorry I'm late, Look at you.
抱歉我來遲了 瞧瞧你
Hi Dad. - Hi, dear.
- 你好 老爸 - 你好 親愛的
Where are you going?
你要去哪兒?
Okay, I'm sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
I know that you think, I've ruined everything.
我知道你怎么想 我把一切都毀了
And I'm fucked up really huge, and I'm sorry, okay?
我這個簍子真的捅大了 我很抱歉 好嗎?
You know what I don't get?
你知道我有什么不明白嗎?
Norah, is that I ask you to do one thing. Norah
我只是讓你做一件事
I can't even ask for you to do one thing without you messing it up.
就一件事 你也會搞砸
I mean Jesus, Norah, It's not like that i don't have enough to deal with my own life.
我自己的生活已經夠亂的了
But now I have to take care of you and on top of it i can't.
現在我還得照顧你 但實際上我沒這個能力
It is too much, and i can't do it. - I' am not asking you to.
- 事情太多了 我忙不過來 - 我沒讓你照顧我啊