You know what I remember?
你知道我記得什么嗎?
You wouldn't take off your shoes after that.
你之后怎么也不肯把鞋脫了
You wore them forever. It drives me crazy.
你一直穿著 要把我逼瘋了
I'm still mad at you.
我還沒消氣呢
All right. - Really mad at you.
- 好吧 - 真是氣死我了
I heard you build model airplanes?
我聽說你自己做模型飛機?
Do you made money in that?
能賺錢嗎?
No, not really.
賺不了錢
Hey, what you've got?
嘿 那是什么?
Winston gave it to me.
Winston送我的
Thank you.
謝謝
You are welcome.
不客氣
Have you open up my present?
你拆了我的禮物沒?
So the guy said that if you careful, they'll could last for whole month, So you couldn't shower and shit.
那個人說如果你小心的話 可以保留一個月 所以你不能洗澡
That is good.
好啊
Now, these are guaranteed to make you like a total bad-ass.
這些東西能讓你成為真正的壞蛋
What is that say?
上面寫什么?
Little bastard.
小壞蛋
Custom-made.
定做的
It's Cool, Norah.
真酷啊 Norah
I think I'm taking a road trip. - Where?
- 我想去開車旅行 - 去哪兒
And how? - In the van.
- 怎么去法? - 開這輛貨車啊
No, I'm selling the van. - What?
- 我要把它賣了 - 什么?
Why sell the van? - I can't afford the payment , guys, come on.
- 為什么賣了? - 錢不夠啊
Just wait for a while.
等會兒再說
It's your birthday.
今天是你生日