I hope you can hear me.
我希望你能聽見我
Hi Dad. - Hi.
- 嗨 老爸 - 嗨
I got to talk to you.
我要和你談談
I have to move in with you and Oscar for a while.
我要搬來和你還有Oscar住段時間
Why? - Just temporarily, just until I got my own place.
- 為什么? - 只是暫時的 等我找到地方就成
You lost the house?
你把房子賠了?
Dad, how could you lose the house?
老爸 你怎么能把房子也賠了?
I have a very good business opportunity and I took it.
我有個很好的投資機會 這回我不會錯過了
I didn't lose the house. I sold the house.
我沒把房子賠了 我把它賣了
I hope its not shrimp. - No, nothing fly by night.
- 希望不是蝦 - 不 沒那么不靠譜
I have a partner, a really good partner, Who knows the ropes?
我有個很好的搭檔 熟門熟路
And I'm going to be working under them.
我準備替他們打下手
Dad?
老爸?
Since 1963? - Yes, it shows that we got some stability, people like that.
- 始于1963年? - 說明我們很穩定啊 人家喜歡這樣的
That is a lie.
這可是說謊
Its a business lie. And that is different from a life lie.
商業謊言嘛 和生活里的謊言是兩碼事