Oh my god.
我的天
Everything is really horrible right now, you know.
今天真是糟透了
Sorry. - Hey, Rose, are you okay?
- 對不起 - 嘿 Rose 你還好么?
One... - Oscar, is asleep in the back.
Oscar在后屋睡著了
Okay, good, good.
好的 好的
Is he... Norah ruined everything.
他有沒有... Norah把什么都毀了
She burnt down a house.
她把房子給燒了
A house, she burnt down the client house.
一幢房子 她把客戶的房子燒了
How do you know? - Carl, told me.
- 你怎么知道的? - Carl告訴我的
How does he know? - It is his job...
- 他又是怎么知道的? - 這是他的工作啊
What he does.
他就是干這事的
We burnt down a client's house.
我們燒了客戶的房子
How do you gonna round that? - Insurance.
- 這樣怎么辦? - 有保險
Oh... you see, I thought that I would get a better rate, once I was certified.
噢... 我想要是我有資格證的話 我們的賠償率會高一點兒
There is not much that I'm good at.
這不是我拿手的
I'm good at getting guys to want me, Not date me or marry me, but want me.
我拿手的是讓男人要我 不是跟我約會或者娶我 只是要我
I am good at that.
我很在行的
And...
還有...
And cheering...
做啦啦隊...
I was a really good at cheering.
我可在行呢
Cheering is good.
啦啦隊不錯啊
Yes, but it is not so marketable as you think.
對 不過沒你想得那么有錢途