There is a thing tonight... Never mind.
今晚有個...算了
What? - No, it's nothing, it's just um...
- 什么? - 沒事 只是...
My friend... You wouldn't like it.
我朋友...你不會喜歡的
I might like it.
我說不定會喜歡
I knew you wouldn't find any good time here. - No, I'm having a good time.
- 就知道你不會喜歡這里的 - 不 我玩得很開心
No, thanks.
不 謝謝
This is just lab stuff, smell em. - Yeah, thanks.
- 這是高級大麻 聞聞看 - 不了 謝謝
Are you straight edge?
你是節制主義者嗎?
No, I'm just... - What?
- 不 我只是... - 什么?
You'll just think its weird. - What? No, I like weird stuff.
- 你會覺得很奇怪的 - 什么? 不 我喜歡奇怪的東西
Sometimes I think that when you get high, or when you drink, or you...
我覺得人有時候 一旦嗨了 或是喝高了...
You don't drink either?
- 你連酒都不喝? - 不
I just think that when you do stuff like that, It weakens you psychically,
我覺得這些事 會令你的精神變得脆弱
Like it creates cracks and then that bad stuff come creeps into those crack
它會制造裂縫 然后不好的東西 就會從裂縫鉆進去
And maybe never go away.
然后或許永遠不會離開了
Its weird. - Sorry.
- 真是奇怪 - 抱歉
You probably just tell people, That you are Mormon.
還不如直接告訴大家 你是摩門教徒