We have some cash. We have some cash we can put down.
我們有現金 我們有一些現金
Cash is good. - What about all this rust?
- 現金倒是好東西 - 這些銹跡怎么辦?
That's character. - That's bullshit.
- 個性嘛 - 扯淡
We were just in the Motor Market in Loomis, They had a Chevy G SERIES?
我們剛才去過盧米斯市的汽車市場 他們有輛雪佛蘭的G系列
For $ 1900.00. - With power steering?
- 只賣1900塊 - 有動力方向盤嗎? - 有啊
What is this? - It's a radio station.
- 這是什么? - 那是個對講機
What you do with that is you push down on that thing and held that other thing down.
你只需要按下那個 然后把旁邊的按住
And it makes your voice got up to the air in radio waves.
它就能夠讓你的聲音在電波中傳播
Right into the heaven. - The heaven?
- 一直到天堂 - 天堂?
How about a test drive?
要不要試駕一下?
There you go.
給你
I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU, PAULA
希望您能前來 期待與你會面 Paula
BABY SHOWER.
迎嬰洗禮
OH what you think i don't know? You maybe a hot shit in high school, but what are you now?
你以為我不知道嗎? 你高中的時候 或許很牛逼 但你現在是啥?
Nothing.
啥也不是
Okay, you got $ 20 to buy for three pizzas.
你有20塊錢 去買三塊批薩
Each pizza will cost three dollars. No, let's say five dollars.
每塊披薩3塊錢 不 就5塊錢吧
You've got a coupon for two dollar off.
你有優惠券 能減兩塊錢
The delivery boy shows up, He is a friend from school,
送外賣的來了 他是你學校里的朋友
He is very very poor? So you give him five dollars for tip.
他很窮 所以你給了他五塊錢的小費
What do you end up with?
你剩下多少錢?
Okay, you have two dollars left, and spent 18.
還剩下2塊錢 花了18塊