Why? - Because i got shit to do, okay?
- 為什么? - 因為我有事要做 行嗎?
I'm dropping Oscar at 700. - You got class tonight?
- 7點后我管不了Oscar哦 - 你今天晚上有課嗎?
Mortgage Lenders and financing.
放貸者及融資
Mortgage lenders?
放貸者?
Well Heather is pregnant again.
Heather又懷孕了
Did you know that?
你知道嗎?
He will never gonna leave her.
他不會離開她的
You are pathetic.
你真可憐
Why are you following me? - I'm not following you.
- 你為什么跟蹤我? - 我沒跟蹤你
You following me.
你是在跟蹤我
No, I'm not following you. No.
沒有 我沒跟蹤你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I really thought that you followed me. - It's all right.
- 我還以為你在跟蹤我 - 沒關系
No, it is not moving. Maybe if we push the alarm button.
它不動了 或許按一下警報按鈕
I'm sure it will start up in a minute.
我肯定它很快就會再啟動的
Again, I am really sorry. - Don't even worry about it.
- 再說一次 我很抱歉 - 不用介意