Where this woman had just died And she has been there for a while, and...
那個女人死了 而且已經死了一段時間 然后...
"Decomp. " - Yes, a 'decomp'.
- "凈化" - 對 "凈化"
Follow me. - It's a technical term.
- 跟我來 - 這是一個專業名詞
Here you have the general purpose cleaners, Extraction cleaners,
這里有普通用途清潔劑 無泡清潔劑
Odor control, the disinfectants, Stain removal, and shampoos.
氣味控制劑 消毒劑 除污劑 還有洗發劑
Steam cleaners, cleaning machines and washing machines For rental purchase
蒸汽清潔器之類的在這兒 可租可買
Sawdust and rapid binding, That is good for vomit.
速吸鋸屑 打掃嘔吐物很靈光
Personal protective equipment is there, If you have questions, come find me
保護用具在那邊 有問題就過來找我
Look there again, You may find there.
去那邊找找 那邊可能有
Hey, how are you Carl?
嘿 你好嗎 Carl?
Have you ever heard a couple of amateurs? Who are poaching jobs?
- 你有沒有聽說兩個生手在搶生意? - 沒聽說
Someone who made 'decomp 'for $ 500.
有人做了一次"凈化"就賺了500塊
Do you wanna bet, That they put all the shit right in the dumpster.
你信不信 他們肯定只把所有東西扔進垃圾桶
I certainly hope not. - What do you got there?
希望不是吧 你買什么?
I have 22 liters or fast-acting solvent And here.
五加侖的快溶劑
The best. - You too, see you soon Carl.
- 祝你一天順利 - 你也是 再見 Carl