Oh my God.
我的天啊
Just take it slow, to get use to it It will get us some time.
那就慢慢來嘛 先適應一下 能給我們爭取點時間
Great, Now we have to clean that up too.
這下好了 還得多打掃一攤子
We need to get this thing out. - What do we do with that?
- 我們要把這玩意弄走 - 扔哪?
Dumpster. Come on.
垃圾桶 快
Oh God, its smell badly.
天啊 臭死了
Slow down - I'm not going fast.
- 慢點 - 我沒走快
You are going fast. - I'm walking backward, I have the hard job.
- 你是走快了 - 我在倒著走 我比你累好吧
You're in control of it, You're the one who is pulling it.
你控制它的 你在拉著它
I haven't got a good grip on it Rose. - Go slowly.
我還沒抓穩呢 Rose 走慢點
Oh my God Rose. You fucking idiot.
天啊 Rose 你這個笨蛋
My face is burning.
毀容了
You know what? You fucking do it yourself dumb-ass.
你自個搬吧 混蛋
It will washed out.
能洗掉的
Come on, Norah. - Do it on your own, idiot.
- 別這樣 Norah - 你自己來吧 白癡
Where did you get those? What are you doing with those?
從哪弄來的? 你在看啥?
I found it in the closet.
我在柜子里找到的
Let me take a look at it?
讓我看看好嗎?
Let me look at them. They're not yours Oscar
讓我看看 這不是你的 Oscar- 你最好先不要用它 - 為什么?
Because it belong to your grandmother, I just want to hang on to it.
因為它是你奶奶的 我想拿著它
But I do not have a grandmother. - Well you used to have one and this is belong to hers.
- 但是我沒有奶奶 - 你以前有啊 當時這就是她的
I'll get you another pair. - Really?
- 我給你再買一副 - 真的?
Yeah, I'll get you a pair better than this.
- 對 我給你買一個更好的 - 謝謝