You are a very very smart kid. You get bored a lot??
你是個小神童 你是不是經常覺得無聊?
You look out the window? - All the time.
- 你經常看窗外嗎? - 經常看
Well you see thats prove how intelligent you are, They should be catering to you,
那就證明了你是多么的有才 他們應該優待你
They should be something special for you. - Do you really think so?
- 他們應該給你特殊照顧 - 你真的這樣覺得嗎?
I know so, and on top of that I think you're a god damn genius.
我知道 而且我認為你是個天才
You gals did a real nice job. - Thank you
- 你們干得不錯 - 謝謝
$ 500, you can call us anytime.
500塊 歡迎下次再找我們
He call you anytime.
別算上我
It was so disgusting, That smell was... just bad.
惡心極了 那味道真是...糟透了
I just cant even describe it.
我都不知道怎么形容了
We took all that stuff away And we made it look better.
我們把那些東西扔走 然后再布置得好看點
We made it right.
我們把它打掃干凈了
I'm really sorry. - No.
- 我很抱歉 - 不
I feel like i got you, Into this mess.
我把你卷進這種破事
You know what I going to do? I'm gonna pay your real estate classes.
你知道我打算怎樣嗎? 我打算幫你付地產課程的學費
And you got your license And I want your little picture in the real estate section.
然后你就能拿到你的執照 你的照片就能刊在報紙的地產版
And you can drive people all day, Talking about...
你就可以整天忽悠別人 談什么...
Gosh, what would you talk about?
天啊 你會談些什么呢?
About housing? - I definitely would talk about housing.
- 天花頂角線? - 我肯定會談天花頂角線的
Square footage.
平方英尺
Property insurance.
財產保險
Appliances.
家電
Come on, what else.
快 還有什么
Why did you pick Heather? - What?
- 為什么你選了Heather? - 什么?
Why did you pick her?
你為什么選她?
Come on, you know it wasn't like that.
別這樣 你知道事情不是那樣的
How was it like?
那是怎樣的?
Okay, is this gonna... - No...
- 好了 是不是要開始... - 不...
How long is this gonna take?
這究竟要到什么時候才能完?
All we have to do is go in there And throw everything away.
我們只需要走進去 把東西扔光就完事了