視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《摩登家庭》第一季第三集
Those cookies smell like heaven. Your own recipe?
這餅干聞起來簡直如同天堂 你的獨家秘方?
No, I just throw them in the en.
沒有啦 現成扔進烤箱的
And added the secret ingredient of caring?
再灑上你濃濃的愛意?
Sure.
那是
So, you and luke having a good time?
你和Luke玩得還好吧
I don't know. He won't come out of his box.
我不知道 他不肯把盒子從頭上拿下來
Maybe I'll just stay here and spend some time with my sister.
我看我還是呆在這兒和我老姐 聯絡聯絡感情吧
Oh, right, I guess, technically,I would be your stepsister.
啊 好吧 不過說起來我可是你的繼姐
My mother says we are never to use the word "step"
我媽說我們不該用"繼"這個字
Because it means "not real,"And we are a real family.
"繼"就說明不是真正的 可我們是真正的一家人啊
Mm.
嗯
So, what is the matter,claire?
唉 你有什么心事嗎 Claire
What?
什么?
You seem sad.
你看起來好憂傷
It's just stuff with alex --you know, kid stuff.
還不是Alex那點破事 小孩子鬧脾氣
Ugh, kids.
哼 小孩
You don't have to tell me.My school is full of them.
不用你告訴我我都知道 我們學校到處都是小孩