視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《摩登家庭》第一季第三集
Mitchell,I found the diapers. They're over here.
Mitchell 我找到尿布了 就在這里
Cameron, guess what I found.Coffins.
Cameron 看看我找到了什么 棺材
They sell baby formula,and they sell coffins.
這里有賣嬰兒奶粉 還賣棺材
You can literally buy everything you need from birth to death.
你真的可以在這里買到 從出身到死亡需要的一切
Oh, my god,look at these diapers.
天啊 快看這些尿布
look how cheap they are!
好便宜啊
Oh, you know what we should do?
知道嗎
We should get enough for like the next year or two, right?
我們應該買足明年或者后年的量
Where would we keep them?
那放哪兒呢
They sell sheds.
這里有賣貯藏棚
Really?You want to buy a diaper shed.
你說真的?你要買尿布貯藏棚?
We're those guys now?The guys with the diaper shed?
我們啥時候也這樣了?買尿布貯藏棚的怪人?
Just grab two more.
再多拿兩包
I'm not grabbing two more,mitchell. It's time to go.
我才不拿 Mitchell 該走了
No, come on, come on.We need a --
再兜兜嘛 我們需要個...
Excuse me. Where did you get that flatbed thing?
打擾一下 這平板車一樣的東西在哪兒拿的?
Over there.Go grab one of those.
那邊 去推一輛來
Really?Yeah.
你說真的? 當然
Get two.
推兩輛
I'm in the applesauce aisle!
我去蘋果醬貨架那兜兜
So, anyways, after charades, we went out for coffee,
玩過手勢猜電影游戲以后 我們一起去喝咖啡
And I learned that he loves art,
我發現他喜歡藝術
He plays the piano, he speaks french.
會彈鋼琴 說法語
Un peu.
(法語)一點點
So, you know,I-I misjudged him.
知道嗎 我原來誤解他了
Yeah, I'm sort of like costco.
是啊 我有點像好市多超市
I'm big, I'm not fancy,and I dare you to not like me.
我又大又實在 誰會不喜歡
Yeah, and I'm kind of more like that, um...
是啊 而我更像那個...
What is the name of that little shop we went to in paris?
我們在巴黎去的那家小店叫什么來著?
You are such a snob
還說你不勢利