視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《摩登家庭》第一季第三集
Look, one day,you are going to want To date a cute guy like that.
想想 總有一天 你會跟個帥小伙約會的
When that day comes, you're gonna want to look beautiful,
等那天到來時 你肯定會想要看上去美美的
And then you'll wear a dress.
那時你就會穿裙子了
So, you ever kiss another girl?
對了 你吻過其他女生嗎
That's no way to talk to your grandmother.
這是跟外婆講話的口氣嗎
Was my mom hard on me growing up?
我小時候 我媽媽對我嚴格嗎
Yeah, she was, but you know what?
當然了 不過你知道嗎
Back then, everything was betty friedan And gloria steinem.
不過那時 什么都要跟女權英雄 Betty Friedan和Gloria Steinem扯上關系
They didn't understand --
他們不明白...
Hola. We're back.Hello.
大家好 我們回來啦 嗨
Hey, how'd it go?
玩得開心嗎
It was great.Did you have fun with luke?
棒極了 你跟Luke玩得開心嗎
Well, not -- we had a great time.
不是我不... 我們聊得很投機
Alex, I've been thinking, and...
Alex 我想過了
If you don't want to wear a dress to the wedding,
如果你不想穿裙子去參加婚禮
It's not the end of the world.
就算了 那也不是世界末日嘛
It's all right.
沒關系
I bought one.
我買了一條了
Do you see how she has to provoke me?
看到了吧 我就說她老要跟我唱反調
We'll talk about it gnext week.
我們下周再聊
Clear the way. Coming through. Coming through.
讓開 進來了 進來了
easy easy?? ow! Ow!
悠著點
I need to rest my face.You're fine.
我要讓臉好好歇歇 沒事的
You'll be all right.
你不會有事的
Oh, my god! Dad!
天啊 爸
Little accident.Nothing big.
小事故 不要緊