How's this?
這里行不
Not far enough.Go on.
再遠點 繼續跑
Okay, further down.
好嘞 繼續跑
You can't go too far. Right, okay. I get it. I get it!
越遠越好 了解 好的 遠點 再遠點
How's this?
這樣行不?
Good! Now stand still! Don't move!
好 站穩了 別動
Ay!Let's do it!
耶 來吧
Whoo!I love it!
我愛飛機
I love it!
我愛飛機
You drove the plane into my face.
你居然用飛機撞我的臉
You must have moved.I told you to stay still.
明明是你自己動了 我叫你別動的
I didn't move!Try not to talk.
我沒動啊 閉嘴
I want to make sure nothing's broken.
我得好好看看 可別撞碎了
Alex and I can't just disagree.
我和Alex不止意見不合
I mean, she has to turn everything into a fight.
她每次都要跟我找架吵
Hmm, a strong, independent woman.
原來她是個獨立強勢的女性
Sounds like somebody else I know.
聽著很像我另一個朋友
I was never hostile,thou.
但我從來都是善意的
This -- this whole thing with the dress --
就拿裙子這事來說
Never had this problem with haley.
Haley就從來沒有過這種問題
Maybe alex doesn't want to compete with her big sister.
也許Alex不想被拿來跟她的姐姐比
Maybe she's trying to create her own identity.
也許她想建立自己獨特的特質
Put her in a dress and she disappears.
讓她穿裙子 這種特質就消失了
For one afternoon.
就穿一下午啊
I wouldn't give up being myself for even one second.
我一秒都不會放棄做自己