視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《摩登家庭》第一季第三集
Alex, why don't you come shopping with me?
Alex 你干嘛不跟我一塊兒購物去呢
Maybe I can help you find something that you like.
說不定我們會找到些你喜歡的東西
That's a really nice offer,but it's not really her thing.
你實在是太好心了 不過逛街她可沒心思
Actually, I'd love to go.
誰說的 我還就是想去呢
See, you don't know what my thing is.
你又不知道我對什么有心思
You have no idea what my thing is.
你一點都不知道我有什么心思
I know what your thing is.
我怎么不知道你們那點小心思了
Your thing is to provoke,
你不就想和我對著干么
Just like your sister's thing is to never come out of her room,
還有你姐的心思 就是整天窩在房里不肯出來
And your brother's thing -- Oh, well, there's your brother's thing.
你弟弟他 哦 搞什么鬼
Luke!Put 'em on!
Luke 褲子穿起來
the thing about me and Jay is
我和Jay的關(guān)系
Our relationship's always been stuck in that primal place where it started.
基本上就局限于原始社會那種模式
You know, he's the old silverback Protecting his females.
你知道 他就像是灰背猿人長老 保護著族群中雌性們
Then along comes this younger, stronger gorilla,
然后半路殺出個年輕力壯的大猩猩
Swinging in, beating his chest, you know.
踩著祥云 雙手捶胸 那樣的
Naturally, the ape ladies come running,presenting their nice scarlet behinds.
于是乎母猿們自然而然地圍上前去 展示著自己性感紅潤的臀部
Papa ape wants to stop all that,but he can't, you know.
猿人老爹當然要出來橫加干涉 不過當然是無能為力
That's -- that's life.I'm not the enemy.
這 就是生活 我可不是敵人
The enemy is poachers.
偷獵者才是敵人