視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《摩登家庭》第三季第三集
Wait, wait, wait, wait,what are you doing?
等等等等 你在干嘛
We're just gonna buy some diapers.
我們拐個彎去買個尿布
It'll just take a second.
很快的
This is costco.
這里是好市多唉(連鎖倉儲式大賣場 窮人光顧較多)
Yeah, which is where we buy diapers.
沒錯啊 我們一向都在這兒買尿布的
Since when?
從什么時候起啊
Do you remember when we adopted that baby a few months back?
你不記得我們幾個月前收養了個寶寶了?
Since then.
就從那時起咯
Mitchell is a snob.
Mitchell可勢利了
No, n-no, I'm -- I'm discerning.
不是 我只是 比較有鑒賞力
Official slogan for snobs.
勢利的官方用語
When we first met,he wouldn't even look at me
我們剛認識那會兒 他看都不看我一眼
Because I was a hick from the farm in missouri
就因為我是密蘇里州農場上來的鄉巴佬
And he's a big city mouse.
而他是拽得很的城市佬
Who says "city mouse"?
誰會用"城市佬"這種詞啊
Country mice.
鄉巴佬們唄
I think I'm gonna go wait in the car.
我看我還是去車里等吧
Okay.
好吧
Hey, if you're on your way out,can you grab the garbage?
嗨 你出去的時候能不能把垃圾帶出去
I got it.Okay, we got it.
已經處理掉了 好吧 我們已經處理掉了
He's a little jumpy.
他有點坐立不安啊
Oh,go figure--a teenage boy doesn't want to hang out With his girlfriend's dad.
有什么好奇怪 哪個小伙子愿意跟女朋友的爸爸混
I thought we were past all that.
我還以為我們早就過了那個階段了
I'm all about...
我只不過
I'm all about taking it to the next level.
只不過想和他建立進一步的關系嘛