視頻出處:
本視頻片段來自《摩登家庭》第一季第三集
Dylan.Hey, mrs. Dunphy.
Dylan 嗨 你好 Dunphy太太
Um, I'm just waiting for haley.
我在等Haley下來
Did you ring the bell?
你按門鈴了么?
I texted. She said she'd be down in just a minute.
我發(fā)短信給她了她說馬上下來
Oh, great. Tell her I said hi.
好極了 代我向她問好
I will.
哦
Dylan! D-money!
Dylan 牛人
Chillin' with dylan the villain.
牛人穿滌綸呀么上山打敵人
"d" to the "y" to the -- hey, mr. Dunphy.
迪伊伊伊倫嗯嗯嗯 你好 Dunphy先生
Hey, come on in.
來 過來
You're just in time to catch the end of the game.
正好來得及看個比賽結尾
Oh, I'm not really a baseball guy.
哦 我對棒球不太感興趣
haley says hi.I-I was just being facetious.
Haley 也向你問好 我不過是開玩笑罷了
Come on. I'll catch you up.
過來嘛 我給你講講
Sit it. Park it.
來嘛 坐呀
Come on, I don't bite.
過來嘛 我又不會咬你
kidding.
開玩笑
I'm kidding.
我開玩笑的嘛
Okay, see that guy?He's the tying run.
你看見那家伙沒有 他是追平分跑壘
Interesting story about him.
這家伙可搞笑了
He's been stuck on second base forever,
他簡直是被困在二壘跑不掉了
And I'm pretty sure he's gonna try and steal third,
我打包票他想偷偷溜到三壘
Which is just a terrible, terrible idea.
這個絕對不是啥好主意啊
How are you and haley doing?
你跟Haley怎么樣了?