視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《摩登家庭》第一季第二集
Whoa,lily!Oh,not so high!
哇 Lily! 別堆太高喔!
That is a big moment for her.
哇 她完成了很大的成就耶
Yeah. Would you like a videotape?
是啊 你想要拿錄像帶嗎?
Uh,you know,I don't.I don't know
呃 我不知道...我不知道
If I can actually get her to do it again,so...
我能不能讓她再做一次了 所以...
Well,we tape all of our classes.
其實呢 我們把正堂課都錄下來了喔
We don't like parents bringing cameras in.
因為我們不希望家長自帶相機
It takes them out of the moment.
這樣他們就在鏡頭外了嘛
I'll get you a copy after class.That's super.
下了課我那份拷貝給你吧 那太好了
Yeah. Thank you.
謝謝你哦
Cam. Cam,let's go.
Cam 我們走吧
I-I don't know what's happened to me,
我-我不知道我是怎么回事
But I just stole a baby's intellectual property.
但我剛剛盜竊了一個嬰兒的知識產權
What? You'll see it tonight on the news.
什么? 你今晚能在電視上看到的了
Let's just go.
咱快走吧
Oh,look who's here...
噢 看看誰來了...
Anton and scott!
Anton和scott!
Hi! Sorry we're late!
嗨! 對不起 我們遲到了!
Don't look at me...
別看我...
The eye candy here can't leave the house without spending 20 minutes in front
of the mirror.
這花瓶不花20分鐘在鏡子面前 就不肯走
Are you kidding me?
你在開玩笑吧?
I am so sorry.
真的很對不起
Look at those queens.
看那倆基公
I would have killed with this crowd,
我本可以征服這群人的
But you had to clip my wings,
但你老是要抑制著我
Which you used to be the wind beneath.
而你以前總是占下風的
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我錯了
This class has turned me into a complete monster.
這課把我整個變怪人了
I'm... I just...
我...我會...
I'll make it up to you. Let's just go.
我會補償你的 我們走吧
Okay,it's time for parents dance!
來 現在是爸爸媽媽跳舞時間啦!
Everybody dance for your baby!
每個人都為寶寶跳支舞吧