視頻出處:
本影片片段出自《摩登家庭》第一季第二集
Oh,son of a...
啊 真他...
You gave me the wrong screwdriver.
你給我的螺絲刀不對
Maybe you're just using it wrong.
也許是你用得不好
My dad's great with tools.
我爸超會用工具的
He can get the wheels off a car in less than a minute.
他能一分鐘之內把汽車的四輪全卸下來
Just get me to wine country. Just get me to wine...
裝完就能去酒鄉了 裝完就能去酒...
Aah! Sorry.
啊!對不起
I think my arm is broken.
我覺得我胳膊斷了
Relax. It's not broken.
放松 不會斷的
How do you know? You don't know anything!
你知道什么? 你什么都不知道!
You have no concern for safety.
你一點都不注意安全
Because it didn't hit you that hard.
那也沒砸得很傷嘛
Why don't you just say it? You don't want me around.
你為什么不直說呢?你不想讓我在這里
You know what? Right now,I don't.
你知道嗎?此時此刻我真的不想耶
I don't want to be with you,either.
我也不想和你在一起
I'm gonna go wait for my dad.
我要去等我爹了
oh,but... but if you leave,
但...如果你走了
How will I ever finish?
我什么時候才能做的完啊
You know what? I wish you never married my mom.
你知道嗎?我希望你和媽從未結婚過
I hate living here.
我討厭住在這里
You think I like this arrangement?
你以為我愿意這樣子啊?
I got a two-seater parked in the driveway.
我那跑車在等著我呢
I mean,I don't understand.
我就不理解了
Why are you trying to sneak around and hide things from me?
你干嘛要在我面前藏藏掩掩的?
I actually think it's pretty funny.
其實這還蠻搞笑的
You do?I do,yes.
真的?當然咯
I mean,you steal a bike from some poor kid
你從別的小孩那里偷了一輛自行車
And then the bike gets stolen from you...
然后這車又從你手上被人偷掉
That's hilarious.
多搞笑啊
classic me,right?
這就是我嘛 對吧?
Yeah! So,where were you when it got stolen?
那是! 那輛在哪里被偷的啊?
Oh,I was getting some gas.
噢 就在我給車加油的時候